Support Centre Analyst
About Celestra 💫
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our client’s teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
The Support Centre Analyst will be the interface between the customer, the engineer, and the end user. The successful candidate will work to ensure that all maintenance and service calls for Celestra clients are executed within the agreed service levels. Role responsibilities will include logging calls, scheduling engineers, and updating reports.
Celestra core office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Flexibility between 6 am to 9 pm and occasionally overtime hours may also be required (home-based). Availability for overtime weekends as well as 1 weekend every 4 weeks (home-based).
Duties will include but not be limited to ⭐
- Maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service always, with a commitment to getting things correctly done the first time.
- Ensuring that all incoming communications from stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, escalating any issues where necessary.
- Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system, ensuring that all relevant information is obtained and recorded.
- Ensuring correct paperwork is received and copies saved in the service management system.
- Scheduling work to field engineer is dependent on skillset, geography, and availability
- Checking and processing engineers’ incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, and reporting back to engineers or managers where relevant
- Processing engineers’ paperwork under agreed SLAs
- Shutting down jobs within set SLAs ensuring accuracy before passing through for invoicing
- Generating and maintaining support documentation and call tracking
- Escalating any internal issues related to sites, stock levels or engineers to the appropriate person promptly.
- Working with the Logistics and Warehouse teams to ensure that stock is available and can be delivered to the site to enable engineer installation.
- Updating client information resources appropriately, sending the client relevant information as required and ensuring the client is kept updated on the status of their query.
- Managing own time effectively to ensure all daily objectives are met.
The successful candidate will have/be.
- High attention to detail, organisation, and ability to accurately record information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and follow own initiative.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexible and adaptive approach – weekend work is required.
What do we offer? 👌🏾
- 31 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Pension, Private Medical Scheme
- Flu vaccinations
- Company bonus scheme!
- Team Hug every month where you could be up-nominated for Star of the Month awards!
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
- Cycle to work scheme!
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months!
- Charity events and team parties!
- Fresh fruit deliveries every Monday & Wednesday
- Selection of cereals & toasts and onsite snack shop
- Coffee van every morning at 9 am with a selection of hot and cold food and beverages