Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our Client’s teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
The Project Coordinator is the first point of call for all day-to-day customer and supplier contact. The role will involve establishing an excellent relationship working with contractors, shopfitters, electricians, cablers and suppliers alike to ensure successful project delivery. As a Project Coordinator, your responsibilities will include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for various projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling general financial queries.
- Ensuring customer/ hardware orders placed are processed following Company procedures.
- All customer tasks will require some form of action, ranging from a field activity to a logistical request. The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the appropriate engineering resource has been allocated.
- Ensuring Celestra internal systems (such as Kronus, CMS) are up to date so that all work is scheduled correctly enabling us to deliver a project end-to-end (to customers)
- Working cohesively with the Project Administrator and ensuring documentation uploads are completed.
- Create a template of delivery tasks for the Project Administrator to update on
- Effectively communicate with clients and Project Managers to ensure minor issues are resolved, and escalate to a chain of command, if necessary
- Ensuring all information relating to invoicing is correct and present to enable billing to be carried out correctly.
- Ability to communicate with field resources detailing the scale of jobs, including instructions, closures and costings.
- Ability to take on administrative tasks, including daily/ weekly reporting and other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Ability to create quotations from set fees listed for Project tasks.
- Ensuring Project Management principles are adhered to within Celestra’s guidelines and processes.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in customer service/ office administration
- Understanding of Project Management principles, including risks, issues and change control (desirable not essential)
- Possess excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work speedily and efficiently and complete all relevant documentation accurately.
- IT literate, including MS Office Package and proven experience in system management.
- Decisive, tenacious, and committed
- Willing to learn and adapt and take ownership.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate at different levels of stakeholder.
What do we offer?
- 23 Days Holiday
- Pension, Private Medical Scheme
- Flu vaccinations
- Company bonus scheme!
- Team Hug every month where you could be up-nominated for Star of the Month awards!
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
- Cycle to work scheme!
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months!
- Charity events and team parties!
- Fresh fruit deliveries every Monday & Wednesday
- Selection of cereals & toasts and onsite snack shop
- Coffee van every morning at 9 am with a selection of hot and cold food and beverages