Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
The Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of existing key customer accounts, maintaining relationships and providing leadership to the Project Team. Confident in end-to-end planning, overseeing all aspects of a project, meeting the project’s goals on time and within budget bringing about a successful conclusion.
- Be the main customer focal point for the project and ensure all project KPIs are met with internal and external customers.
- Conforming to Celestra’s Project Manager compliance and processes using Kronus methodology and other internal systems
- Managing risk, change control and change management, and creating statements of works between Clients and Celestra
- Cost control provides efficiencies where possible, with a review of profit and loss accounts
- Responsible for daily invoicing and billing of clients
- Producing documents for Project Review meetings and presenting accounts to key stakeholders
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all solutions offered and support the team to execute the calls during busy periods, and absences
- Being an escalation point and trouble-shooter for potential on-site issues
- Understanding the unique IT requirements of the customer
- Managing multiple projects including multiple teams
- Managing the Project team, holding regular 1:1s and continuously reviewing skills and calibre to identify gaps for training and development.
- Managing field resources and building relationships
- Project forecasting for external resources
- Support the start-up phase of Projects, including making financial decisions.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other Project teams to ensure efficiency and successful project delivery outcomes.
- Be the main point of contact for all clients and major escalation issues
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks in the absence of the Account Manager
- Operational experience within the hospitality and retail sector (desirable not essential)
- EPoS implementation and site refurbishment experience (desirable not essential)
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of IT data and networking (desirable not essential)
- Experience in managing internal and external project teams, demonstrating good man-management skills
- Proven track record of managing budgets, strong financial and commercial awareness
- Possess the ability to handle stressful situations to meet critical deadlines
- Problem management skills
- A valid UK Full Driving Licence
- A degree of flexibility to travel to sites
- IT literate, including MS Office package
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical & Company bonus scheme!
- Flu vaccinations / Company Pension / Free Eye Tests
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months!
- Charity events and team parties!
- Fresh fruit deliveries every Monday & Wednesday
- Selection of cereals & toasts and onsite snack shop
- Coffee van every morning at 9 am with a selection of hot and cold food and beverages
- Team Hug every month where you could be up-nominated for Star of the Month awards!
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
- Cycle to work scheme!