Technical Project Coordinator
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
The role of the Technical Project Coordinator is to support the existing Project Coordinator and Project Manager by offering technical troubleshooting, remote configuration, and support to the Project team in and outside the office. The role will change and develop as more services are added to the account.
- Act as first-line support for technical issues from Technical Services, Installation teams and Project teams.
- Support the Project team with any technical queries or problem resolution.
- Regularly update and feed into the Project team and the Project Management processes to ensure service improvement.
- Learn and understand the internal systems (CMS) to review the schedules and field activities.
- Input into all technical documentation, ranging from surveys, installation guides, cabling standards, configuration process, sign-off documents, etc.
- Provide a good insight into where documentation can be developed to improve, especially where it involves on-site activities.
- Make configuration changes to a live and working database remotely and understand how the site system works in its entirety.
- Ability to communicate with and troubleshoot for Field Engineers to ensure that the systems are working correctly.
- Must be familiar with reading site drawings and updating documentation to reflect new networking and patching solutions.
- Update documentation to version control standards and ensure updates are communicated effortlessly across all internal and external teams.
- Effectively communicate with the Project teams and Field Resources regularly
- Record calls taken from the engineers on site for any technical issues that have been raised and report to management on a daily/weekly basis, identifying patterns to determine any training required.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge of EPoS systems including Power and Data Network Infrastructures (desirable)
- Experience in remote desktop support and configuration
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Adaptive and flexible for occasional out-of-hours work.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Contributory Pension
- 23 Days Holiday
- Flu Vaccinations
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Modern Offices are fully equipped with a Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we hold warmer months!
- Charity Events & Team parties
- Fresh Fruit and Breakfast every day