Sub-contract – Field Electrician
Day & Night Availability
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our client’s teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Installation Electrician to join us on a sub-contracting basis. We have work Nationwide and whilst we aim to keep you close to home, the right person should be happy to travel daily and at times stay away from home if necessary.
- Works are outside of IR35.
- Pay will vary on client/project allocation + Mileage claims applicable at 20p per mile over 100 miles completed round trip.
- Monday to Friday – Day & Night work available.
- UK-wide travel, therefore, you must have access to a vehicle.
- Hotels will be arranged by our Projects teams depending on the location of works with meal allowance provided.
- Engineers are also eligible to claim expenses including parking, tolls, and congestion (not ULEZ).
- Working within the hospitality industry (pubs, restaurants and motorway service, retail outlets, drive-thru services etc.)
- Undertaking electrical and data installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Complete job sheets, sign offs and electrical certification upon completion of works
- Carry out professional surveys and relay information as accurately and effectively as possible.
- Relevant previous electrical fitting experience
- Apprenticeship/time served or relevant qualifications.
- Effective communication with customers, work schedules, and line-managers
- Experience working within Hospitality and Retail environments (pubs, restaurants and motorway service, retail outlets, drive-thru services etc.)
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills to liaise with other contractors and the customer.
- It is imperative that you always remain professional and polite.
- Ability to think quickly, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Adhere to onsite Health & Safety regulations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of EPoS installations ideally within the Retail and Hospitality industry.
- Experience and knowledge of data installations (specifically Cat 5e and Cat 6)
- Have experience in the configuration and commissioning of IT equipment
- Excellent communication skills, the role will involve working alongside other Engineers and liaising with the Client.
- Can remain calm and professional at all times in what can be on occasion a stressful environment.
- Possess excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment.
Who are we looking for🚀
- Knowledge and experience of data cabling techniques such as CAT5e and CAT6 installation, termination, testing, cable pulling, routing and containments.
- ECS Gold Card
- 18th Edition AMD2 Qualified
- Electro Technical NVQ Level 3, C&G 2382-2391/2394/2395
- IPAF (desirable but not essential)