Sub-contract – EPoS Installation Field Engineer
Day & Night Availability
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our client’s teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With units spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced EPOS Installation Engineer to join us on a sub-contracting basis. We have work Nationwide and whilst we aim to keep you close to home, the right person should be happy to travel on a daily basis and at times stay away from home if necessary.
- Works are outside of IR35.
- Pay will vary on client/project allocation + Mileage claims applicable at 20p per mile over 100 miles completed round trip.
- Monday to Friday – Day & Night work available.
- UK-wide travel, therefore, you must have access to a vehicle.
- Hotels will be arranged by our Projects team depending on the location of work with meal allowance provided.
- Engineers are also eligible to claim expenses including parking, tolls, and congestion (not ULEZ).
- Responsible for IT hardware on-site, Wi-Fi and EPOS working within the hospitality industry (pubs, restaurants and motorway service, retail outlets, drive-thru services etc.)
- Installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tills, Chip & PIN devices, tablets, digital menu boards, media screens, kitchen management systems, Wi-Fi and other industry-related IT equipment.
- Installation, testing and configuration of all parts of various IT and EPOS systems.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults at the component level.
- Provide a timely, polite, and efficient service.
- Provide a full and exact installation service in line with current and Client specifications.
- Carrying out site surveys and audits
- Complete documentation and reports in a timely manner for review
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’.
- Have experience of the configuration and commissioning of IT equipment
- Excellent communication skills, the role will involve working alongside other Engineers and liaising with the Client.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times in what can be a stressful environment.
- Possess excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment.
What will you need?
- CSCS/ECS cardholder
- Asbestos Trained
- £2 Million Public Liability Insurance
Full UK Driving Licence – you must have access to a vehicle.