Customer Business Manager
About Celestra 💫
At Celestra we provide our clients with the services they need with forward-thinking expertise that develops, implements, and supports innovative and essential technologies. Driving big brands in Hospitality and Retail forward in the digital era, this is what we do!
Celestra is a successful and dynamic company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our client’s teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Our clients are investing more and more into the latest technologies driven by the need to deliver an enriched customer experience. No matter the scale or location, we help our clients deliver the right solution with our ability to deploy and install working systems and the infrastructure behind them. The best part of working with Celestra is knowing that whatever the challenge, we will always find the best solution to fit, this is how we Serve Star Solutions.
Are you known as an ambitious and tenacious person? Are you driven by the thrill of engagement and delivering new clients and services? Is your focus on the client and finding solutions to their problems? And is working with industry leaders something that excites you? If your answer is yes to all those questions, then this is the role for you.
The Business Development Manager will have strong interpersonal communication skills, and a focus on identifying new opportunities, engagement, and winning. Experienced in IT B2B sales is essential, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close multiple deals and clients at the same time.
The Nitty Gritty 🚀
- Being the main focal point for new client development for the organisation in the UK & ROI.
- Proactively and progressively developing a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve the required sales and performance KPIs as set for the individual roles, territories, or client base.
- Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with all clients, through excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a productive network and long-term engagement.
- Identifying and building services and solutions to meet the needs of new clients.
- Using the CRM solution to manage all client engagements and to assist with business planning and understanding.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services and solutions on offer from Celestra.
- Ability to evaluate understand and respond accordingly without delay to opportunities and RFPs.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the markets, target clients, key target individuals, and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with service and support teams to ensure that requirements are met, and we have some transition of new clients and service wins.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of internal systems to be able to support the team, monitor service and financial performance and perform due diligence as necessary.
- Commercial oversight of new contracts and services to the client.
- Contributing to company best practices and innovation.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in selling and developing IT or EPoS Services and Solutions in a similar role/organisation, or proven experience in New Business Development, where both customer service and sales are a priority
- Ability to lead and motivate internal and external stakeholders with the ability to set and transition new services and solutions.
- Operational knowledge and experience in IT and EPoS deployment and support services within the Hospitality and Retail sector.
- Determined negotiator, striking the right balance between communication and conversion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build a productive network both internally and externally.
- Ability to promote a culture of growth through sales across the business, educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working
- Business Development Manager Incentive Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flu Vaccinations
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more
- Cycle-to-work scheme