Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
Celestra is looking for a skilled programme manager who can coordinate multiple projects at once using a structured and balanced process. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of large projects with 3 channels of activity from survey, and cabling through to installation. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships and providing leadership to the Project Team. The Programme Manager will also be working cohesively with the Account Manager and Service Operations Manager to build on the overall relationship with existing clients.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the programme budget and costs of administering the programme
- Regular reviews and assurance with Project Managers and the Account Manager.
- Ability to forecast and create roadmaps to achieve goals.
- Coordinate and prioritise resources across project channels.
- Maintain key relationships across stakeholders within the leadership team.
- Planning and developing each project in terms of resources and timescale.
- Improving and assessing performance to apply new learning and knowledge.
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and updates.
- Financial oversight of all engagement-related services, supply, and costs on projects.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client activity.
- Monitoring the day-to-day performance of the activity stream.
- Ensuring strong control of P&L, costs, and quotations.
- Carry out analysis and produce reports monthly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing documentation and training plans to roll out to the field resources and Project Team.
- Conduct and chair customer review meetings.
- Maintain effective rapport and relationships with other internal departments.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activity streams.
- Being an escalation point for the Project team in the absence of the Account Manager.
Innovation & Accountability
- Strong experience in delivering innovative and complex projects.
- Experience working within a senior/lead project management role.
- Experience in coaching or mentoring more junior team members and be able to demonstrate the ability to act as a manager for these team members.
- A proven track record of working in a customer-focused environment.
- The capability to be flexible, adaptable, and able to solve problems while working systematically with little direct supervision.
- Delivering Business and change in a challenging and complex environment using an industry-recognised approach.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, Data, Power, and WIFI
- Proven experience of project management delivery and deployments (both internal and external) within the hospitality and retail sectors
- Leadership skills and experience in leading a remote and office-based team.
- Proven experience in successfully managing and overseeing multiple projects within an account
- Proven track record of managing budget and cost.
- Proficient with systems and great working knowledge of the systems and processes
- A valid UK Full Driving Licence
- A degree of flexibility to travel to sites with the occasional overnight stays.
- IT literate, including MS Office package.
What do we offer?
- Company Car Allowance
- Hybrid working 3 Days Office / 2 Days Home
- Company Bonus Scheme & Private Medical Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flu Vaccinations
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Modern Offices are fully equipped with a Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in the summer months.
- Charity Events & Team parties
- Fresh Fruit and Breakfast every day