Installation Services Supervisor
About Celestra 🚀🌟
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
The Support Centre provides break-fix maintenance to several high-profile hospitality organisations. We cover 365 days a year from our Support Centre and with Field Engineers.
Scope & Purpose ⚡
The Installations Supervisor will be reporting to the Support Centre Manager and will be responsible for leading and developing a team of analysts in our Support Centre. You will assist with the delivery of support services for all Celestra clients to resolution using ITIL principles while ensuring a customer-focused delivery.
The Support Centre Supervisor is the interface between the customer, the engineer, and the end user. The person suited to this role will be tenacious and capable and will thrive in the Ad Hoc nature of our business. We need somebody who can understand the practical aspects of the role i.e., Logging a call, scheduling an engineer, updating reports, managing stock and repair loops etc but is also keen to maintain control when issues occur.
Primary Competencies ✨
- Experience in providing support as part of a Support or Service Centre
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive high levels of performance within a team.
- Ability to schedule resources.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- ITIL awareness (working within an ITIL environment or with ITIL qualification)
- IT literate in MSOffice applications (Exposure to ITSM systems, Stock Control, and resource scheduling systems)
- Awareness of IT hardware
What will you be doing? ✨
- Monitor and mentor scheduling team to ensure best utilisation of field resources.
- Provide relevant documentation to Field resources.
- Develop and distribute installation schedules internally and to customers
- Resolve or escalate scheduling or stock issues that require deeper knowledge than Analysts.
- Escalate delays to schedules caused by stock shortages.
- Ensure that incidents are updated throughout the shift.
- Ensure that Customers are provided with regular updates.
- Deal with internal and Customer escalations, escalate if necessary.
- Resolve escalations from the Analysts for incidents which will breach SLA or escalate to management.
- Identify trends in incidents to support problem management.
- Build and maintain advanced skillset/knowledge in troubleshooting.
- Support knowledge sharing, including training Analysts and cross-training peers.
- Author, edit, and review knowledge base articles.
- Provide incident support duties for high-priority incidents which includes communicating status and actions to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out performance reviews for a team of analysts.
What do we offer? 🚀
- Hybrid working
- 31 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical & Company bonus scheme!
- Flu vaccinations / Pension / Free Eye Tests
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months!
- Charity events and team parties!
- Fresh fruit deliveries every Monday & Wednesday
- Selection of cereals & toasts and onsite snack shop
- Coffee van every morning at 9 am with a selection of hot and cold food and beverages
- Team Hug every month where you could be up-nominated for Star of the Month awards!
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
- Cycle to work scheme!