Business Administration Apprentice
About Celestra ✨
At Celestra we provide our clients with the services they need with forward-thinking expertise that develops, implements, and supports innovative and essential technologies. Driving big brands in Hospitality and Retail forward in the digital era, this is what we do!
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Our clients are investing more and more into the latest technologies driven by the need to deliver an enriched customer experience. No matter the scale or location, we help our clients deliver the right solution with our ability to deploy and install working systems and the infrastructure behind them. The best part of working with Celestra is knowing that whatever the challenge, we will always find the best solution to fit, this is how we serve Star Solutions.
What will you be doing? ⭐
- You will spread your time across several departments within the business including, Support, Projects, HR, Logistics, Finance & Health, and Safety
- Processing documentation incoming and outgoing
- Dealing with internal/external telephone enquiries
- Entry of accurate data into customers’ bespoke database
- Extracting data from systems and preparing and presenting findings and analysis in reports.
- Use of bespoke systems and other internal systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- End of day / weekly reporting including fulfilling KPIs.
- Work with functional colleagues to ensure the effective operation of the department.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required to ensure the successful operation of the group.
- Maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service always, with a commitment to getting things correctly done the first time
- Ensuring that all incoming communications from stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, escalating any issues where necessary
- Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system, ensuring that all relevant information is obtained and recorded.
The Nitty Gritty 🚀
During this apprenticeship, you will develop your knowledge of the business principles, laws, and regulations to enable them to meet stakeholder needs and expectations. This includes: communicating effectively with all stakeholders in a business environment; managing resources in line with an organisation’s core values and business principles; and understanding the logistics of managing events and projects.
The Skillset 🖊️
- Good administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
Who are we looking for? 🤩
- Team player!
- Interpersonal/communication skills
What do we offer?
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months!
- Charity events & Team parties!
- Food Trucks all year round! Pizza, Fish & Chips, Mexican, Hog Roast!
- Fresh fruit deliveries every Monday & Wednesday
- Breakfast & Lunch Available! Selection of cereals & toasts and onsite snack shop
- Coffee & Hot Food van every morning with a selection of hot and cold food and beverages
- 23 Days Holiday
- Team Hug every month where you could be up-nominated for some fantastic prizes!
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
- Cycle to work scheme!
|23 and over
|21 to 22
|18 to 20