About Celestra 💫
At Celestra we provide our clients with the services they need with forward-thinking expertise that develops, implements, and supports innovative and essential technologies. Driving big brands in Hospitality and Retail forward in the digital era, this is what we do!
Celestra is a successful and dynamic company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to build strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Our clients are investing more and more into the latest technologies driven by the need to deliver an enriched customer experience. No matter the scale or location, we help our clients deliver the right solution with our ability to deploy and install working systems and the infrastructure behind them. The best part of working with Celestra is knowing that whatever the challenge, we will always find the best solution to fit, this is how we Serve Star Solutions.
Are you known as an inspirational person? Is working with industry leaders something that excites you? If your answer is yes to all those questions, then this is the role for you. The Account Manager will have the opportunity to manage the client relationship throughout the customer life cycle. You will oversee a list of accounts and will be responsible for the success of the customer by managing and developing the overall commercial relationships, partnering with sales and providing leadership to the project management team.
The Nitty Gritty 🚀
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth and profitability.
- Build strong relationships with key clients, understanding plans, and how we can support their success.
- Managing the programme budget and costs of administering the programme
- Regular reviews and assurance with Project Managers and Account Managers
- Ability to forecast and create roadmaps to achieve goals.
- Coordinate and prioritise resources across projects.
- Lead, manage and develop the project team to ensure that service delivery maintains the high standards of Celestra.
- Formulate action plans to manage goals, challenges, risks, and opportunities.
- Own forecasting and prioritisation for customer success amongst your assigned accounts
- Act as the primary contact for customers
- Support the start-up phase of the projects, including commercial negotiations, cost modelling and financial decisions.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to drive success with customers.
- Develop accounts within the given portfolio, expanding on the services Celestra delivers.
- Partner with sales and proactively develop a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities.
- Be accountable for the project’s financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects.
- Monitoring the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within the portfolio.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in project management and deployments within the hospitality and retail sectors
- Strong ability to build rapport and relationships with senior clients
- Great attitude that can manoeuvre through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fuelling the continued growth and success of Celestra by developing our accounts
- “Can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- EPoS implementation experience, an understanding of IT solutions
- Leadership skills and experience in leading a remote and office-based team
- Proven experience in successfully managing and overseeing multiple projects within an account
- Proven track record of managing budget and costs
- Must hold a UK Full Driving Licence
- A degree of flexibility to travel
What do we offer? ⚡
- Hybrid Working
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flu Vaccinations
- Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern Offices fully equipped with Pool Table, Tennis Table, and even an on-site pub garden where we BBQ in summer months
- Charity Events & Team parties
- Fresh Fruit and Breakfast every day